What is Life Coaching?
As a life coach I can help you clarify your ambitions and identify the
strengths that you already have within you. You can develop new
empowering beliefs, create new strengths and build upon them to
provide a strong foundation for a better life.
I will help you set compelling and achievable goals, and provide you
with clear action plans to achieve them, whilst keeping you motivated,
focused and overcoming any obstacles that stand in your way.
We will work in partnership and help guide you towards the realisation
of your full potential, and to attain your own success in both your
personal and professional life.
My aim is to create a harmonious balance between all the different
aspects of your life, combined with clear directions for you to take
with you to your bright new future.
By working together we will develop a plan to help you achieve
As your Life coach I will challenge and push you out of your comfort
corner. All I ask of you is that you want to and are willing to change
whatever is holding you back in begining your life.
Are you serious about making some changes and finding some balance in your life?
Life coaching can assist you in developing a customized approach. My approach will keep
you focused on what is most important to you and support you in making the decision
that is right for you.
Through coaching, I can facilitate, support you provide you with feedback and a
framework to enable you to succeed in both your personal and professional life.
If you choose to change some aspects of your life, then I can offer you time and space, in
a safe and supportive atmosphere to explore what you want out of life.
Come on, then! Don’t be frightened any longer, step outside that comfort zone - only
you can achieve your goals but I can help you.
If you feel Life Coaching is for you send me an email or phone.
We can then arrange a time to speak on the phone I will then offer you a
flavour of how I can help you achieve your goal. We can then arrange a
mutually convenient appointment date and time.
With my life coaching sessions I can help you:
- explore ways of achieving your goals
- look at you lifestyle/work options
- examine how you can improve relationships
- find your life direction
- clarify what is important to you
- examine ways of finding time to do what you love
- examine obstacles to your success and show you ways of moving forward
- find ways of changing your learnt limiting beliefs and behaviours
- monitor and control you own internal mental state
- find different ways of limiting your learnt restrictive habits
- show you ways of working on your fear and anxiety
- examine and explore your emotional issues, that hold you back
- improve your confidence and self esteem
- enhance the skills you already possess
...and much more IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
The initial consultation is free and lasts 30 minutes during which time we’ll discuss what you want to achieve and how coaching can help. I’ll ensure you are aware of what I am committed to do as your coach - and also what commitments you are expected to make.
We’ll then agree on the number of sessions, frequency and a structure that is appropriate for your needs. This may include face to face or telephone sessions, or a combination of both. Everything will designed to suit your requirements, geographical location and lifestyle.
You may only need one session or several we will evaluate this in consultation together on your initial contact.
Prior to the first coaching session (ie after our initial consultation), I will send you a life coaching package which includes a pre-coaching questionnaire to complete. There will also be exercises, activities or homework between sessions to move yourself forward and help you to achieve success. You will be offered feedback throughout sessions and unlimited text and email support between sessions, you will be offered session review notes for your reference.
If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, then personal life coaching may be the perfect solution!
- Do you feel stressed and finding it difficult to cope or have a balance in your life?
- Do you just wish you had more time?
- Are you a working mother?
- Do you own your own business?
- Do you need help and direction?
- Do you feel that you are running from one job to another
- Are you lacking in sleep?
- Do you feel your work time, encroaches on your own
personal time, health and well-being?
- Do you struggle to lose weight, especially the last few pounds?
- Do you play a constant balancing act, in which something always
has to give?
- Do you feel guilty, stressed or exhausted?